What Type of Personal Identifiable Information is Provide To Us?
Personal information refers to that information that identifies you as an individual. This can be gathered when there will be any interaction between us; this is necessary to provide our services to you and enhance the customer experience.
We do not use and even collect your Personal Information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us by sending an email or filling out our form and submitting it, we use that information to respond to you and provide you with your requested service.
- Purchases: When you purchase our products, we collect your Personal Information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and other billing information.
- Registration: When you register for our event or program, we collect your information, such as your name and email address.
We will not disclose your billing or credit card details unless disclosure is required by law or court orders in case of some financial transaction.
How Personal Is Information Used?
For the following purposes, our service providers use your Personal Information
Accessibility: To enable your use of our services, such as giving your registered account access to our customer services.
Participate: To enable you to participate in polls, surveys, and paid services.
Direct Communication: It enables you to communicate with us regarding the services we are offering directly and our products and to know about administrative information such as changes in our terms, conditions, and policies.
For operating and expanding business activities, we use your Personal Information, which is also necessary for customer-seller relationships. We are monitoring the security of your data and for our site to prevent any cyberattacks or attempts from committing identity theft. We are also viewing our customer’s interests and trends as well.
With Whom do Personal Information We Can Share?
We can disclose your data provided to us with the following:
- Our affiliates for the purpose described above.
- Our third-party service providers facilitate the services that they provide to us.
- Our authors.
- Our marketing partners provide you their special offers that may interest you.
How To Opt-Out Of Receiving Mails & Access?
If you no longer want to receive emails from us, you may opt out. We do not share our customers’ Personal Information with a third party if you have exercised an option to opt out.
Please note it if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, you may still receive administrative emails from which you can not opt-out.
Personal Data Retention Period
We retain your data as long as in light of the purpose for which it was gathered. Our criteria for the retention period include the following:
- As long as you have an account with us or you keep using our services
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject. (For example, specific laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as statutes of limitations, litigation, or regular investigations)
We are providing services based on warranties and with the protection of your personal information. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100 percent secure. And if you feel insecure at any time, please notify us immediately by contacting us.